Our Mission Statement
To provide an environment that will nurture and empower children to realize and explore the gifts of intelligence, curiosity, and creativity with which they were born. With the “whole child” approach, our goal is to empower children to achieve their full potential in all areas of life.
Our Vision Statement
To provide an environment that will nurture and empower children to realize and explore the gifts of intelligence, curiosity, and creativity with which they were born.
We intend to:
- Recognize the importance of the partnership between home and school and support mutual trust and ongoing communication.
- Provide an atmosphere of order, beauty, and harmony in which each child feels welcomed.
- Engage children with materials and activities that allow self-correction, while focusing on single, basic concepts.
- Provide activities that promote the cooperation necessary for individual well-being and a more cohesive society.
- Provide a framework that promotes the development of self-discipline and conflict resolution.
- Empower children to exercise choice, demonstrate the ability to make sound judgments, and accept responsibility for their choices. These skills help foster the development of character and independence of the child.
- Offer opportunities for children to come to know how they fit into this wonderful world.
- Provide situations that allow children to discover their natural ability to initiate learning and find it self-satisfying, therefore leading the child to strive to learn more and explore alternative ways of learning.