- Infants (6 weeks)
- Children must be 18 months of age to enroll in our Pre-Primary program.
- Children must be toilet trained and be able to use the toilet independently in order to enroll in our Primary level program.
- We reserve the right to assess incoming school age students to ensure the child is placed at his/her academic level.
Please keep in mind that the Montessori program is based on a well-integrated three year curriculum and in the case of an older child, we may require previous Montessori experience.
- Call to schedule a tour 903-893-3500
- Submit a completed application along with a $200.00 non refundable registration fee.
- Submit completed admission form, along with a copy of the child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
If applicable, complete the school records release form for MANT to obtain previous school records.
Guidelines for Selection
Applications to Montessori Academy of North Texas will be taken according to the following priority:
- Currently enrolled students who have applied for re-enrollment
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- New students on a first-come, first-serve basis according to a pre-determined date
- Placements will be determined by the Executive Director according to the Montessori principles balancing age and gender in the classroom.
MANT admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, linguistic, national and ethnic origin, or socio-economic status to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students enrolled in the school. MANT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school administered programs. The staff and curriculum appreciates and respects cultural diversity in the classroom.Tuition and Fees