The Texas Private Schools Association is a statewide organization representing more than 800 accredited private schools and 250,000 students throughout the state of Texas. TPSA advocates for the independence of Texas private schools, ensuring their freedom to fulfill their unique missions and meet the diverse needs of students.
The Texas Private Schools Association works to ensure that:
- Private schools retain autonomy from undue government control
- Private schools have a collective voice in educational policy
- Relevant information and strategic resources are regularly communicated and available to member schools
- The public good of private schools is recognized
- All private schools, teachers, and students are treated equitably
For more information about Texas Private Schools Association, visit their website at https://texasprivateschools.org